Thursday, June 2, 2011

Longer Than Forever!!!!

Yes you read that right we are finally engaged!! :D I am super stoked! I haven't been able to quit smiling since the day it happened. When I get home at night I tell Brady how excited I am to spend the rest of our lives together and occasionally(ok maybe every day lol) I will do the girly giggle, a little girl eek/scream and look at my ring and say we are getting married, and he will say quit bragging haha good times!! :D Well you might be wondering how he did it, and I want to write it down so here it goes...
A couple months ago my mom had asked if all that was stopping us was a ring and we had said yes. Well my mom starts telling us that she has a ring that she received when she was pregnant with me from her mother, that she had been planning on passing down to me anyways. She than told Brady that the ring was there if he wanted it. I told Brady & my mom that I didn't want to know when he got it. Well they did really good at keeping it from me Brady got the ring 3 weeks before and kept it in his wallet(very sneaky!!)
The night before the move I was packing up the bedroom and he comes running in and searching his pant pockets and leaves the room, I thought nothing of it and just continued packing. Well the big day was here (finally moving into our own place again) we had a nice little breakfast at our favorite little diner, went and rented a uhaul and got most everything packed out of that awful house. After all the moving we went back to the old place got the dogs and came back home. I was outside letting the dogs go potty while Brady and Bella were inside. Me and the dogs walked in the front door and I told Brady to put the dogs up while I took off my shoes, after repeating myself several times he just kept telling me it could wait. He repeated himself by telling me he really needed help unpacking a heavy box as I walked around the corner he was down on one knee, I started crying and feeling very excited I than saw what ring it was and I started crying more he than asked if I would marry him and of course I said YES!! :D So in one day we start a NEW chapter of longer than forever!! :D
I will update on the new place sometime this week.. I love it and my life I couldn't be any happier!! :D

2 comments:

  1. I'm super excited for you meggie!! Congratulations again :) i love you tons miss you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie!! It has been way to long we need to get together for sure and catch up... on forever lol!! love ya girly

    ReplyDelete