Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Next Chapter!! :)

WARNING: Be prepared this entry is a lot of rambling because I am filled with excitement and can't sleep. haha

Today brings the new chapter in our lives, and I am so excited. The excitement is keeping me from falling asleep. And hoping 9:00 will be right around the corner so we can go get the keys to our new home!! A home... I will have a home in less then 12 hours!! :) A kitchen to cook, a house I can do laundry whenever & not have to see if other people are doing laundry, a home where Brady and myself can be us again!!
With us moving into a new place, I want it to feel "homey". When I say homey I want it to feel comfortable like our parents houses do. We haven't had that feeling since we moved to Salt Lake and its time we make the change to make it a home. Here is a list that I want to work at starting today..:)
*Have me time at least once a week* I have been wanting to have a little me time thinking that it will make me not so moody or stressed. I have been thinking of little hobbies I could do and every time learning how to modge podge block letters comes to my mind. I also would love to find a zumba or yoga class in the area.
*Decorate* I want pictures to be hung, a cute saying in the living room, more house plants, etc etc. I could go on forever about this one, because this is what makes a house, a home.
*A Clean Home* I love a clean home and I want to just write this one down so I can remember to keep it clean and not let it pile up and than clean.
*Cook more* home made meals are the best!! I hope to start bountiful baskets so we can have fresh produce in our home at all times! I want to have less processed food in our house and get back to being healthy again.
*Exercise* With being healthy we need to get back into our routine of exercise. We plan on going every other day in the mornings together and on the other days I hope we will start hiking again!! :)

Well I could go on forever, but I should finish packing up the rest of the house! I will post some pictures when I get a chance!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment