Monday, March 28, 2011

This Past Weekend

We got our new truck....
And this is what our new toy looks like! I love love love it!! haha

On Saturday we celebrated my best friends Shay's final fling before the ring. It was way fun. We started out by going to T.G.I.Fridays which I must add was delicious. We than went back to the house played a game, opened up some presents and then ended up combining with the bachelor party. It was a great way to end the night. I am so glad Brady & I have great friends like Shay and Darryl. We are excited to be apart of their wedding, and wish them nothing but happiness in their new chapter together! :)
Sunday- I worked while Brady recovered from his partying.
Monday- I had a doctors apt. to see why we are not conceiving. Well the results weren't as bad as I was thinking they would be, but still could have been better. I will be going into surgery in a couple of weeks to see if I have indometriosis. (sp?) The doctor also said he wants to just clear everything up in there and make it pretty those were his exact words, (I may have just looked confused when he said that.) But while he is doing the surgery he is also going to be untangling my fallopian tube on the left side. As of what the ultra sound showed it looks like it is twisted around the ovary, which might be why we are having a hard time getting pregnant. So in the doctors words he is going to do his best to save the fallopian tube so we can have the family we want to. Other than that news the day was great! :)
I think I might just get used to this blogging thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment