Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring Has Sprung

I am so far behind on this blogging thing. I wish I could get better about writing about our everyday adventures. But here is to hoping I will get better at this! :)
Spring is finally here. I can't wait for all the hiking, camping and trips to the dunes to begin. We just got a loan for a new truck today. I am quite excited for it. This means we will be doing lots more camping and dune trips this spring/summer. I am getting more and more excited for Easter weekend to get here so we can get our first camping trip of the season in.
A little catch up on us. Lately Brady has been practicing on his turn tables a lot and working at the wing coop. He had his first live show (well with his turn tables) on ST. Pattricks day and I was a very proud girlfriend! :) They have not played in a few months just been practicing & trying to get the CD ready to go. I really can't wait to see where the band goes in the next year. I have a feeling it is going to be a very bumpy & exciting time. As for me I have been working. I now work at Black Bear Diner in Sandy, and I love it. A lot less stressful and way closer to home. We try to make it home at least once a month if not more. And last but not least we spend plenty of time with our little Bella Boo.
I will have to add some pictures as soon as I get them uploaded. But for now I will leave you with one of my favorites from recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment