Thursday, August 30, 2012

Good Things Come to Those Who Wait

If you know me I am not very patient. But for the last three years I have done my best to be patient and to keep telling myself our time will come when we least expect it. Well hopefully that time comes soon to start our little Parsons family. On Tuesday August 21, 2012 I had my second surgery to remove some Endometriosis & cysts in hopes that will will conceive in the next year!! :) I go back to the Dr. today to remove the stitches and to talk about what is next. Most likely we will start a drug called Lupron. If you are wondering what Lupron is, it is a shot that will send me into early menopause for the next three months causing me not to have a menstrual cycle and hopefully stop the growth of the Endo for the next little while. Most women who receive this kinda shot are pain free for up to five years. Five years would be amazing where I only made it 18 months in between my first and second surgery. After that we will probably go on a low-end fertility drug called Clomid. This drug will increase ovulation (egg production) and hopefully help us get pregnant soon. That is the plan for now. We will see what the Dr. has to say this morning!  I will be keeping my fingers crossed about some good news because good things do come to those who wait.


3 comments: